Sunday, May 22, 2011

Danao Adventure Park

I recently got to travel to Bohol with my officemates for our company outing.


On the first day, we went on a trip of adventure and discovery as we went to the Danao Adventure Park. It has the necessary personnel, equipment and facilities for the total outdoor adventure experience.


Test your courage and determination with numerous high-wire rides from the gradually sliding, to the insane vertical drop which swings you like a pendulum. Danao Adventure Park has so much to offer an adventurous individual, but some from our group opted for the 'Suislide', while the more daring one chose 'The Plunge'.


Being a bit acrophobic, I just stayed behind and tended to all the photo and video equipment they left behind. I became their 'Videorer' and 'Photorer'. But I did get a bit of adventure as I fell down the cliff while taking a video of my officemate's run on the Suislide. Good thing my leg got hold of some rock outcroppings which stopped my fall


But The Danao Adventure Park is more than just a place for extreme athletes to get their fill of adrenaline. Its also fosters awareness about the outdoor lifestyle, and educate about preserving the natural bounty from which the land provides.


No comments:

Post a Comment