Sunday, September 1, 2013

Otaku Urule's "Invitational Open Photoshoot 8" At Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife

Got to join the people at Otaku Urule's "Invitational Open Photoshoot 8" At Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife last Sept.1 (sunday). Along with some familiar faces from last time's Vocaloid Photoshoot, I was able to meet a lot of interesting people.

Too bad I had to leave early that day because the heat really got to me. I don't function well in hot weather. I get dehydrated easily and my brain shuts down.

Here are some of the low res pics.


Julia Inoue (Snow White)




Keitaro Tan (Liu Seiryu, "Ai no Exorcist-The Movie")




Criza Abuhan (self made character...but I put a little "Miss Jekyll/Madam Hyde" twist into it)




Misha Miyuki-Egawa (Len Kagamine, "Vocaloid")



Henry Derin (Adam, "RWBY")


Jonathan Lumerio (Sleepwalker, "Pasig")



Kristelle Menor (Mikasa, "Shingeki no Kyojin")




Larizza Dalas (Erza, "FairyTail")


Erick Magsasaro (ANBU Kakashi, "Naruto:Shippuden")


Erick Magsasaro (ANBU Kakashi, "Naruto:Shippuden")
Jayson Yabuzo (Zabusa, "Naruto:Shippuden")


Marlyn Fabreag (gender bender Monkey D. Luffy, "One-Piece")


Jan Louie Gatchalian (Dark Mousy, "DN Angel")



Kurt Robert John Vidallo (Char Ninetoes, "Boarderlands" game)




MJ Nepacena (Trafalgar Law, "One-Piece")




No comments:

Post a Comment