Sunday, July 14, 2013

Vocaloid Themed Photoshoot at Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife

Last Saturday (July 13, 2013), I tagged along with a group of photographers and cosplayers in a Vocaloid themed-photo shoot by Diyel Productions held at the Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife. As I go behind the shutter after a long long time, I was fortunate to meet a lot of people who gave a lot of good advice and was able to get me back on the horse again.



"green and blue deep contrast" inspired by Glay's "Global Communication" post cards.







its like a scene from a j-drama. Kulang na lang subtitles.






















I love these two... aside having a lot of good poses, they have a fun aura on them.

From left to right: Kaito 3, Kaito 1 and Kaito 2

Every one wants a piece of Kaito







Luca like you never seen her before


My apologies to the other cosplayers, my photos of them didn't turn out as good as I thought they would be. Medyo nahihiya pa akong mag photo ng models e :-)


These photos are taken with a Nikon D3100, color corrected and adjusted with Irfanview and Photoshop, some are stylized using Pixlr to give it more "drama".

No comments:

Post a Comment