Monday, March 17, 2014

Aishiteru Anime Open Photoshoot (part 1)

Joined up with a new cosplay group called "Aishiteu Anime", which recently held an Open Photoshoot last March 16 at Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildllife. I was surprised to see some familiar faces  from various photoshoots I've been with. 

The only bad thing about the event is the heat...it was too damn hot that day, and the leaves surrounding my favorite photo spot has withered and died, exposing the once enclosed area with intense sunlight. It I had to make a lot of adjustments to compensate for the light that day.

--------------------------------
Antonio Adlawan 
(Alucard - Hellsing)






Cedric Chua 
(Assasin's Creed)










MJ Nepacena
(Frost Revenant - DoTA)






Raymond Ortega 
(Tony Stark/ Ironman)









Jorel Tristan Balolong 
(Yo Azakura - Shaman King)








(Migeira - Samurai Deeper Kyo)



Jorel Tristan Balolong 
( Barbarian - Diablo I)



Towbii-kun
(Storm Shadow - G.I.Joe)








No comments:

Post a Comment