Monday, June 23, 2014

John Patrick Mabagos: Shu Ouma (Guilty Crown)




(I joined the photoshoot held by DOTA Cosplayers at Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife last June 8, 2014, but due to the limited time I had that morning for the shoot, I was only able to feature a few cosplayer friends at the event. Hope to shoot more pics on the next photoshoot.)



I've known John for quite some time now, and he is one of  the most active (and animated) cosplayer I've met so far.

Very friendly and never to shy away from a great chance to act or role-play, He has some good moves to show off along with the that distinct manner of showing attitude with his face. Although, I have trouble picking him out from his usual posse of cosplayers since they sometimes look alike when they put the wig and suit on, and it doesn't help that they sometime rotate characters, which, come to think of it, plays a role in how they expand their ability to get in character.















No comments:

Post a Comment