Thursday, April 16, 2015

"C.C." (Code Gaess) by Ms. Carina Crisostomo

Its been a looong time since I last went to a shoot, and wasn't planning to do some while attending the 8th Philippine Cosplay Convention at Robinson's Ermita last April 12. I just went there to do some cosplay along wih my brothers from Otaku Urule and LARP Games Philippines.

But lo and behold, in the dressing room, A tall, beautiful figure was in the middle of an impromptu shoot with Sir Thomas Regala-senpai :-)

She was C.C., a character from the series Code Gaess, and she was cosplayed by Ms. Carina Crisostomo.

In my search for Ms. Carina in the web for info led me to a maelstrom of organizations, design companies and groups that makes me feel like I was unworthy to be there that day. But I felt none of that from Sir Thomas-senpai and Ms. Carina, its just go ahead shoot, pose and have some fun.

I also learned some stuff from Sir Thomas about taking pictures in the dark with one light source then either using or not using you flash to complement the shot (although my flash malfunctioned a lot that day).

All in all, it was a good experience. Good times and good vibes.








No comments:

Post a Comment