Sunday, August 14, 2011

Recover Deleted Files from your USB Devices

I like to keep my camera's memory clean. Every shooting day, I immediately transfer my files to the PC then delete the ones in the camera.

But most cameras store their files of different folders, which makes it hard for you to track down. Like a moment ago, I accidentally deleted my movie files after transferring my photo files. I happened a lot in the past, and although I resolved to be more careful, you still tend to slip up from time to time.

No problem, right? just look in the Recycle Bin. But the Recycle bin doesn't cover USB drives, removable drives and network drives, so really have to be careful with these kinds of file management.

In comes a downloadable freeware from the good guys at Pandora Recovery.

They have free version that specializes in recovering media files, which is good for your USB DSLRs, digital cameras, bridge cameras, and so on.

So keep this wonderful and useful program afloat by donating to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment